rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Sleepless Night


Well... I went back to bed quite late last night… I wasn’t actually busy, just Blogging!
I couldn’t really sleep …It was as if I had just made a new friend and wanted to share everything about my life. So the reason was I wanted to continue ...writing down my thoughts. Though, at present not many people have access to my random thoughts. On a honest realization it’s just my sister who reads them and yes my parents who actually read them { No need of even mentioning they love all the crap that I write }. I am actually a little perplexed. I actually want to share my feelings with people outside my family . Not that I aspire to be a writer or something.... neither do I have an exciting life but as a Saggi …I am a knowledge "seeker and sharer" precisely ;so I just want to better myself !...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails