rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Perfect One ...Am i not ?


It’s really ironical that my blog stipulates that I am the “Perfect One”.
As I am one of the most inconsistent person that one would have ever come across…There’s nothing in this planet that I can actually do perfectly. Every two-three days I fall down get wounded still never really hassle to be alert while walking. I converse to strangers, get trapped in tribulations still would stop by to help a needy one on my way. When it comes to my temper it can even give the volcano a complex but … after all those conscious struggle with self …I have failed to control my fury …. So that leaves me quite imperfect isn’t it …[See I am so true to myself !].
But I have never bothered to be bothered by this …Its never that I don’t want to be ideal …But I believe that God always has his plans …he made me the way I am because …he knows what I should have been…and how I can sail through my life…So that makes me God ‘s … Perfect One ultimately !

So, I'm perfectly imperfect, quite striking and conspicuous in my flaws, certain of my insecurities, In one word I am an utter “chaos”… but whatever I am.....I'm a beautiful catastrophe altogether ain't I ?!.
..:)

4 comments:

Nitin said...

Hi... Liked this post. Its hard sometimes to tell your flaws in public...

Preeti Prada said...

Thank you dear ...
Ya...but identification is always the first stage ..in problem solving ...I love myself immensely ...But Know I would be awesum ...If I worked on my flaws ...
I think One shud Believe on self ...but never settle down for the obvious ....:)...Keep challenging urself and u wud encounter different facet of urself !:)

Deepak Karthik said...

" Nothing in this world i can do perfectly ", Lol it reminds myself..
Kudos :0 Good post...

Preeti Prada said...

Thanx...Deepak

Related Posts with Thumbnails