rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

God sees the truth but waits...



I know this reverberates to Leo Tolstoy’s story God sees the truth but waits .And when I script on this tenet; essentially that’s the contemplation behind it. Since, the day I interpreted this story I haven’t been able to comprehend why God delays his righteousness when he knows the truth.Isn't God a redeemer of honesty? isn't he the epitome of justice?  Then what prevents him from patronizing the veracity of life.Why does he always let people who believe in him endure pain? Why does he favor the wrong doing doesn't that make him sinister-cal and an element in the crime? 

Why does he ? The questions keep flowing out .

But, we are so diminutive to query God’s Karma. He owns the world and knows how to maneuver people’s destinies . Doesn't that makes him domineering?It does,I believe it does,But can we go against our conviction? No we can’t. How hard we try we still come to a state of affairs where we again go back to him

So that always leaves him on a better forum. And I’m sure he would seriously be smiling at his own providence! So tyrannical. you are Lord And so better off your consign is.
What a fate you have lord! What a fate ?




Photo Credits: Revolvetour.com

8 comments:

REALIST said...

thr r lota ppl who don't go after te know all GOD, Atheists !!!!
similar questions lead to our enlightenment :)
cheers

Preeti Prada said...

Hmmm i do reckon ...the existence of Atheism in this world.Seeing to the fact that I am a firm believer in Theism ...I have made an effort to showcase my side of the story!...When I State that we need to go back to God .. every time ...I mean it from a theist perspective!

Miss Innocent said...

God may be slow.. but he is never late :)

Preeti Prada said...

i wish he is nt in my case ...
i am desperately waiting for God's justice!

Gazal Bharadwaj said...

God tests You and wants u to learn a purpose He created for You.... hence the pain n delay...
He knows better. believe in Him.

Abhipsa said...

u just have a super cool blog,,,HEART IT... LV !! LV!! :))))..

Preeti Prada said...

@ Ghazal ...ur a darlin!

Thanx for all the comforting words ..

Preeti Prada said...

@ Abhipsa ....Thanx darlin !

Related Posts with Thumbnails